Our support engineers have extensive experience and knowledge of Elpis Systems’ products, as well as expertise in third-party platforms and applications. And they will support.
Elpis-Policy Admin gives you complete flexibility to adapt to your specific needs. The product definitions, business rules, screens, work-flow and data modes, virtually everything, can be configured. Insurance companies...
Elpis-Claims System provides an end-to-end claims management solution covering loss-report intake, adjudication processes, and operational system. It greatly enhances Improve customer service throughout the claims ...
EOS-Broker is an Agency Portal that helps interactions between end clients and agents throughout a policy lifecycle. This allows a broker manage his clients and their policies, starting from policy issuance all the way through ...
Elpis-Billing automates the entire billing life-cycle for a carrier. It enables flexible payment methods and processing; delivers granular, third-party billing options; and manages commissions quickly ...
The members of Elpis System’s management team have deep knowledge of insurance sector combined with broad expertise in building and delivering applications for insurance firms.
mD and ceo
- Ravishankar comes with a very rich experience in managing business and technology in the Digital space, spanning over 35 years, both as an entrepreneur and as a part of large corporates.
- Ravishankar served as Vice President, Telecom R & D, Wipro Technologies, managing a USD 400 Mn. He was part of the Ericsson’s R & D operations in Bangalore, developing OSS applications for Ericsson’s wireless networks between 2000 and 2003. Ravishankar has served as executive director, Akshayakalpa Farms and Foods Pvt. Ltd., a social enterprise that has embarked on a journey of transforming rural India by creating wealth in villages.
- In his work life spanning over 17 years before this, Ravishankar served various industry segments like aerospace, agro-diary, tyre, horticulture, offshore oil rigs, foundry and wind energy domains in India as an entrepreneur, apart from teaching computer science as a professor in MSRIT for over 10 years. He has developed several products that helped HAL and other Indian corporates in their indigenization programs.
Ravishankar completed his graduate and postgraduate education with distinction from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- Gopal Kumar oversees Elpis’s North America operations, including product development, corporate and product strategy, presales, product marketing, and customer support.
- Gopal Kumar has over 20 years experience as Lead Program Manager, Business/Systems Analyst in Property and Causality Insurance Industry. Gopal has extensive experience in Policy, Claims and billing platforms from Duck Creek, Guidewire, and Renaissance, and others.
- Gopal Kumar has architected a cost effective and rapid deployment P&C Insurance product implementation methodology. Previously, he has held several channel/business development, and product marketing positions at Eonesource services, PWC, NIIT Technology, Auto one Insurance, and STG.
- Gopal Kumar holds BS in Environment Science from Bangalore University.